What is an audit for?
An audit at an enterprise today is a necessary tool to control financial and economic activities, and also helps to assess the effectiveness of the company’s employees. An audit can have a number of completely different tasks. This can be an audit of financial statements, an assessment of the effectiveness of personnel, an audit of material assets, a full audit of the financial and economic activities of an organization, and others. The highest quality audit will be carried out by an independent audit company specializing in audit and having all the necessary documents for the provision of audit services.
The audit helps to identify and eliminate weaknesses in tax protection, accounting for material and financial flows, personnel system. Someone uses audit to demonstrate to partners the economic viability, cleanliness and transparency of their company’s accounting records. For the audit to be as effective as possible, it is necessary that all its participants – the company’s management, financial and economic departments, auditors – act jointly and openly.
An audit from an audit firm MK audit is a great way to control your finances and prevent fines and corporate fraud.
Auditing Firm “MK Audit”:
- is included in the register of auditors of the Audit Chamber of Ukraine,
- passed quality control of audit services,
- is a member of the Federation of Professional Accountants and Auditors of Ukraine,
- has partnerships with the international association of auditors and tax consultants DFK international (DFK International (dfk.com) is a leading international association of independent audit and consulting companies that has been protecting the interests of clients around the world for over 50 years. DFK International is in the TOP 10 largest international associations of auditors and tax consultants of the world. The Association has more than 345 offices in the world.)
Corporate principles of “MK Audit”:
– Strict observance of the confidentiality of information that we receive from our clients,
-We ensure the safety of documents received by us in the course of work, and do not disclose them without the consent of the owner, as established by Ukrainian legislation and professional ethics
• Our contracts stipulate responsibility for the quality of the work performed and the advice provided.
• We defend the client’s rightness in the appellate settlement with the State Tax Administration, as well as in the Commercial Courts of Ukraine.
• A distinctive feature of our services is a systematic approach to customer service.
• Our usual practice is to combine the joint work of auditors and lawyers in commercial and financial law, which, as practice shows, is optimal in terms of performance.
1) BY PHONE
094 851 6059 (MOBILE)
044 -4516059 ( LANDLINE)
2) SENDING A LETTER TO E-MAIL – MKAUDIT.UA@GMAIL.COM
3) Submit your application on the website